For over ten years, the London Pass has been available to visitors, but many still are not aware of its benefits. Your London Pass will be valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, so you can purchase it in advance and use the extensive guidebook to help plan your sightseeing adventure. London’s top attractions, such as the Tower of London, St.Paul’s Cathedral, London River Cruise, are all part of the London Pass venues.
Here’s how you can benefit from the pass:
– more than 55 attractions are free with the London Pass
– you receive a 128 page guidebook describing the attractions with a bit of historic detail
– No Waiting; you can enter many attractions without waiting in line
– Over 40 additional deals, discounts & freebies are also part of the pass. Show your London Pass at selected restaurants, bars, theatres, shops and activities around London and you will be treated to exclusive deals and discounts.
– Optional FREE travel on London transportation
The London Pass works like a credit card with a computer chip inside. It is valid for 1, 2, 3, or 6 days, depending on which you want to purchase. A six day adult pass costs only 87£ and has a public entry value of 420£. To purchase your London Pass, contact your travel agent or click here: London Pass. The site also offers a great interactive London Map that displays attractions, restaurants, galleries, shopping and more.
The pass can be purchased and sent to you before your trip or you can arrange to pick it up in London upon arrival.
Written by Joan Malling for EuropeUpClose.com